DEB2017 Course material
All of the lectures and links to material are found in the course description document.
Please find below a list of useful ressources:
- Notation document
- A summary of concepts
- Excercices and answers which follow the chapters of the DEB book.
- DEBtool: matlab package for DEB calculations, see
- Microlectures for the different chapters of the DEB book: ch0, ch1, ch2, ch3, ch4, ch5, ch6, ch7, ch8, ch9, ch10, ch11
- Essays from previous courses
- Basic methods in theoretical biology
- Compilation of "Questions and answers" from tele-courses which took place between 2001 - 2007
"AmP guided excercice" (1.5 hours)
- download the latest version of DEBtool
- set path to DEBtool_M directory
- make a working folder on your computer, save templates_std.zip from DEBtool folder /lib/pet and extract in your working folder