New Special Issue on DEB in the Journal of Sea Research
Metabolic organization and the biosphere: DEB applications in ecosystem based management
Calls for papers for the 2017 Special Issue on DEB are now open
Manuscripts of the symposium will be published in a special issue of Journal of Sea Research (JSR) published by Elsevier. This journal, with Dr. H.W. van der Veer as Editor-in-Chief, features strictly refereed original research.
Submission deadline: 15th December 2017 (the date by which all papers should be submitted to the Guest Editors for review and the EES submission site will be closed).
Acceptance deadline: 15th July 2018 (the date by which all manuscripts should be fully reviewed and final decisions made on all manuscripts; and those failed to meet the deadline may be excluded). Expected publication of date: 15th September 2018 (date the Special Issue is expected to be published) The Reviewing process will start for each Ms. as soon as it is submitted to JSR and enters the evaluation process. When accepted, the Ms. will be available on line with DOI.
The submission website for this journal is located here. Please select the name of the special issue when you upload your manuscript: SI: DEB2017
There were five previous Special Issues on DEB theory:
- Dynamic Energy Budgets in Bivalves - Journal of Sea Research 56(2006) issue 2
- Metabolic organization: 30 years of DEB applications and developments - Journal of Sea Research 62(2009) issue 2,3
- Developments in dynamic energy budget theory and its applications - Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society (2010)
- The AquaDEB project (phase II): what we've learned from applying the Dynamic Energy Budget theory on aquatic organisms - Journal of Sea Research 65(2011) issue 1
- Dynamic Energy Budget theory: applications in marine sciences and fishery biology - Journal of Sea Research 94(2014)